20 Jun Commercial / Business Removals
Commercial / Business Removals
Commercial & Business Removals in South Africa
Over 70% of our commercial removals work is based on repeat or referred business, so we know that our clients appreciate our commitment to delivering service, attention to detail and excellent value for money.
At the end of the day, we’re aware that your business has to function and operate even when an office move is in progress. That’s why our dedicated and professional teams take time to understand your exact requirements and objectives in order to provide business continuity throughout the moving process.
We offer a full range of commercial relocation services, from internal office moves and multi-site relocations to specialist moves covering anything from museum exhibitions to hospital wards.
We can also help you store excess stock, provide expert teams to help with your IT Moves, provide help with recycling and other commercial services that can be just as important to your business.
Moving business forward
With every commercial move comes a unique set of challenges and Furniture Removals can always deliver the right business move solution for you.
Whether you’re moving up a few floors, across town or relocating to a new office on the other side of the country, our national network and specialist expertise ensures that whatever challenge comes our way, we have the resources, experience and flexibility to get the job done.
Your commercial relocation
Moving our clients’ businesses has been our core business for many years which is why you can rely on Furniture Removals to always offer you the best and most cost-effective solution for your commercial relocation.
Our experience and expertise in big multi-site moves will ensure that even the most complex of projects will be delivered to plan. We will oversee everything from the planning process to internal communications and staff relocation, enabling the business to concentrate on what it does best.
We know that not all business moves are on such a grand scale which is why we offer a wide range of services to meet every business move need:
- Multi-Site Moves
- Internal Moves
- Exhibitions, Events & Retail
- Educational Facilities
- Challenging Environments
- IT Moves
- Crate Hire
Furniture Removals surveyor will check:
- Parking restrictions/access, use of lifts (at all addresses).
- Amount of office furniture to be moved and what might need to be dismantled and reassembled.
- What materials will be needed to move your company’s IT equipment in a safe and secure manner.
- Amount of filing/paperwork/stationery and other items.
- Any whiteboards, noticeboards, TVs, and artwork that you want taken down and put back up at your new company office.
- Any old stuff in your current office that needs disposal – especially if you have new office furniture. Tell us about your old furniture and if it’s reasonable quality we might even buy it from you. If not, we’ll recycle it so nothing goes to landfill to help with your company sustainable disposal policy.
- Any packing services you require – you can pack yourself or we can pack and unpack for you.
Furniture Removals services include disposal of office furniture as cheaply as possible – a part of a company move that is often overlooked and can be expensive, particularly in Johannesburg. Companies benefit from Furniture Removal’s experience on large and small office removals, both in service levels and cost savings.
When you move a business you want minimum downtime and as little disruption for your customers and staff as possible. Our bespoke commercial removals service means your move will be meticulously planned and rapidly executed, with staff morale and your reputation maintained throughout.
Before the move
Your surveyor will visit you on-site, free of charge, as many times as necessary to scope out every detail of your commercial removals itinerary. You’ll get a clear, sequential move plan with clear priorities in order to maintain business continuity.
The relocation process
We usually aim to move businesses over a single weekend, between Friday afternoon and Sunday evening. If the weekend is when you’re busiest, we’ll move you on a weekday instead.
Our handpicked commercial removals team use a colour coded labelling system and floor plans to make sure everything ends up in the exactly the right place. They can dismantle light fittings, shop displays, work benches, fixtures and fittings, and reassemble them at the other end as necessary.
Before we leave, we’ll check everything went as planned and take away packaging and hire crates to leave your workspaces clear and functional. We’ll come and collect the rest once you’ve finished unpacking.
Furniture Removals – we do it all
Our experienced commercial removals team can also offer:
- Secure document shredding
- Secure CD, DVD and hard drive disposal
- Recycling or disposal of unwanted office furniture and equipment
- Disconnection and reconnection of your IT network and phone system
- Delivery of hire crates pre-move for you to pack and organise
- A complete packing service if you prefer us to pack for you
- Bespoke crates for specialist items
- Temporary or long term commercial storage for items you don’t want to take to the new premises
- Export packing and shipping of items overseas
- Protective covering to reduce scuffs and damage during the move
As one of the leading commercial removal companies in Johannesburg, we are fully aware that you can often face difficulties that arise throughout the removal process. Whether you didn’t quite calculate your budget correctly, or you are working on a tight schedule and running out of time, we have the experience to get you through these problems. With commercial moving our team of specialists will be on hand to provide any assistance when it is needed and to help guide you through each step of the removal process.
We fully understand that your business needs to be able to function and be able to operate, even when there is a removal going on. For this reason, our expert team of commercial movers take the time to understand your set of needs and intentions, in order to supply continuity throughout the whole moving process. We provide a service that offers the least disruption as possible so you can continue with business as usual.
It is for these reasons and many more that we continue to exceed industry expectations and provide the highest level of service to our customers. Our exceptional ability to go above and beyond for our customers, ensuring nothing is missed, makes us the perfect choice when it comes to removals. You can trust Furniture Removals experts to take care of all the crucial details and be free to focus on your business.